Sunday, October 01, 2006

We Are Done!


It was Monster Truck Nationals weekend in Red Bluff. The PTAs at Jackson and Vista served as parking attendents. One of my volunteer duties for the last four years is to coordinate the parking at this event. We parked about 4,000 cars in 3 days! I am so glad we are done with this. It is a good fundraiser, but also a very tiring one. I am sick and top of it. We tried some new things in the back parking lot. This made that lot more managable. Sheila did a great job back there. We are very fortunate to have her a President this year.
I am looking forward to slowing down alittle. With Business Expo and Monster Truck Parking I am feeling drained. It is a good drained, but drained just the same.

I'm gonna go get some rest. I've earned it. Good night.


Weather today: It got down to 40 degrees last night! The high was 80 degrees and windy in the late afternoon. Partly cloudy.

-Norm

No comments:

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.