Saturday, October 28, 2006

This Little Light Is........Installed


I accomplished alot. I did get the playroom window trimmed out. I think I did well a multu-tasking today. First thing this morning Tina asked me to install the new lights in the kitchen. Her parents are coming for lunch tomorrow after church. I installed some Energy Lite double rail track lighting and a drop down light over the sink. The track lighting is adjustable and moveable on the tracks. It turned out great. I also trimmed out the window and repainted the trim.
After I installed the lighting I had to leave to go mow the lawn at the church. It was not dark enough outside when I left to fully appreciate it. When I returned it was dark and the lighting looks awesome!

Tina is helping Chef Paul again tonight. The girls and I are watching Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Ascoban as we eat grill cheese sandwiches. It has been a very busy day and I am tired. I must go turn the clocks back one hour. It's fall back time.

Weather today was perfect. We had the sliding glass door and front door open most of the day. It has to be at least 80 degrees today. Absolutely perfect for what I was doing with the exception of being up inside the ceiling. It was hot up there!

-Norm

No comments:

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.