Wednesday, October 25, 2006

New Microwave


I did it! I really did it! I installed our new over the range Magic Chef microwave oven. It is so cool. A number of people told us how difficult it was but following the templet made it pretty easy. The most difficult parts were the electrical (installed an outlet) and the venting. After two trips to Home Depot I am finished. It is so convenient and definately looks better than the grunging hood that use to be above the stove. I cooked popcorn in it last night.
Work today involved a trip to Graingers, Shopko, the Rest Areas, Shasta Lake Water Treatment, Shasta Regional Medical Center, Dept. of Rehab. and Far Northern Regional Center. I think that about does it! Oh and two of my staff called in sick!!! Whew what a tiring day. Tomorrow I must go in early. I will be the only Supervisor there. It reminds me of one of the things I really like about my job, no two days are alike.

Weather today 82 degrees and gusty at times. Seems to be more windy during the night hours for some reason. I might have to drive the car again tomorrow.

-Norm

No comments:

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.