Monday, October 30, 2006

A Strange Monday That Has Ended Well


I had a rough morning. It actually started out last night. I ground up the coffee beans and set the timer on the coffee maker for 5:30. I awoke at 5:15 and later heard the coffee maker kickin' in. When it was done I got up to find that I had forgotten to put the coffee pot in the coffeemaker. I had a mess to clean up. I then started a new pot of coffee. I then went to the scooter only to find I had forgotten to put gas in it. By this time I did not have time to stop and get any so I drove Tina's car to work. Ridin' to work in style.

I went to work to find out that an instructor was going to be out again today. I had a early morning staffing at Mission Providers and then another meeting back at the office. I also had to help order supplies for the rest areas, and then another staffing in the afternoon.

I had to let a client go today for not following through with a behavior and attendance agreement. It should have worked out. I left early today. Calvary Chapel is using my sumo suits tonight so I had to drop them off. Tina and I just arrived home from a presentation of War of the Worlds. It was a production of the Barestage Theater in Red Bluff. It was excellently done and unlimited food and drink. What a great time we had. I really enjoyed this evening. Especially after such a rough day.

Weather today-beautiful and 80 + degrees. This morning was chilly. There was ice on the seat of the scooter. I love this time of year!!

-Norm

No comments:

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.