Friday, October 06, 2006

My Ride



I don't know that I have yet posted a picture of my Reflex (the picture is a Honda stock photo). I really enjoy the ride and especially the gas mileage. 70+ miles to the gallon. This time of year though it can be a little cold on the ride to work. This morning it was about 50 degrees. My hands got cold even with gloves on!
Well, it is finally the weekend! It looks like we have someone interested in buying the inflatable boxing ring. We are selling do to thinning things out before the move to Tennessee. It will be nice to have one less thing to think about (and eventually move).

Weather today: chilly this morning and 80 degrees this afternoon. I am looking forward to the scooter ride home.

-Norm

1 comment:

squire said...

In 1987 I rode my 1983 Gold Wing thru Red Bluff while visiting my brother in Paynes Creek. I rode straight thru coming home. 2250 miles in 38 1/2 hours.

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.