Friday, October 27, 2006

It's Friday!!!!

We finally made it to Friday! I am so glad to be home tonight. I decided with all the running around and work I've been doing on the house, I'm taking the night off!!! I made quesadillas and steak for dinner. Tina is working at The Experience with Chef Paul tonight. Extra money and work experience too!
Tomorrow I will work some more on the house. The plan is to trim out a back window of the playroom, paint the front brick and the outside door of the playroom. It should be a busy day. Hopefully, I won't break anything important! Last night I hung the accordian doors on the service area and the hall closet. They look so nice! Tina said I am ahead of schedule.

Boy, I'm glad this week's over!!! Unfortunately, next week looks just as busy. I refuse to think about that now, it's time to relax as the girls and I watch home movies of our trip to Ensenada. Charlie Brown is suppose to be on t.v. later. Happy Friday!!

We get an extra hour of sleep this weekend - time change happens!

Weather today-very cold this morning (mental note: I need lined leather gloves) My hands were so cold when I got to work. I had to arrive early this morning. It seemed to be cold until around 10:30, then it topped out today at about 83 degrees. It was a great and warmer) ride home.

-Norm

No comments:

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.