Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I'm Sick!!!


I woke up on Monday morning with bad cold and could just barely speak. I have been home from work for the last three days. It really zapped my energy and gives me the worst headaches I think I've ever had. Part of this might be my body screaming out that it just needs to get some rest.
Today, I am feeling better, but the headache is still hanging on. I had a chance to download some mp3s from the internet. Groups like Dizmas, Falling Up, Berlington, Emery, Spoken and Further Seems Forever. This will be the second sampler cd I've put together.
It is Parent Teacher Conference Week so the girls are on minimum days. Grace is home now and we are hanging out watching family home videos. Christmas 2000 is what we are watching right now. We were the host house and everyone is opening presents. Hope got a ballerina tutu. I think we're getting ready to eat. That's all for now.

Current weather: It rained this morning. Chance of showers throughout the day. It is not currently raining though. I think it's about 65 outside and cloudy.

-Norm

No comments:

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.