Monday, September 25, 2006

Gearing Up

This weekend was very relaxing. After the week we all had it was nice to take it easy. I kinda worked at my own pace. On Saturday I had to wmw the lawn at the church and mowed ours as well.
Sunday-church in the morning and resting/lounging in the afternoon. In the evening we went to Steve and Linda's for Daniel's birthday party. We entered their house at the end of a church potluck and ice cream social. It was a little awkward because we don't go to their church. The family party was nice.
Tonight we had a Parent Meeting at Vista. I think I was placed in charge of this group. We are organizing to become a PTA. We had a great group of parents and staff at this evening's meeting. I have been concerned about the parking event this weekend. It requires about 20 people, we have an average of 13. The last minute push is on................

Weather today was incredible! 93 degrees and beautiful. It is suppose to be like this throughout the weekend.

-Norm

No comments:

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.