Sunday, September 17, 2006

What's Been Going On Lately

I finally did it. Since we first got the internet I had put an extension cord from a plug-in the back bedroom to our family room. This worked for a while and would occasionally cut out due to moisture. With our recent purchase of a laptop and DSL we needed another connection in the family room. I climbed up into the attic, hardwired the connection, cut a hole in the wall, installed a box and hooked up the receptical. It works great! Until this was done the laptop had been sitting on the dining room table. Now we sit in the family room surf the net and watch t.v. all at the same time. This is great!
We still have the interactive equipment for sale. We are selling a boxing ring, sumo suits, and the human gyro. People have expressed interest in all three. It will be great to have this chapter of our life done. I think we have found buyers for the gyro and boxing ring.
I have started my job search in Tennessee. We are all leaning toward Knoxville. I am getting excited about moving. We are going to have to sell our home which means getting it ready to sell. There isn't much to do except minor things on the house itself and alot of stuff in the backyard.
Weather today: It has cooled down alot! Temperatures have been in the mid 80's. It has been real windy in the evenings on the ride home. Wind combined with big semi trucks while riding a lightweight motorcycle are not a good combo.
but ya gotta love this weather!!!!!!!!

-Norm

No comments:

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.