Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I Forgot To Add.....

when we came home yesterday from JF we walked into the house to find the dog had somehow opened the back door. He had been running amuck for three days! The playroom was cluttered with the stuffing of Grace's American Girl doll. A pair of shoes were history. Later, Grace came in saying "I don't think he likes me". She was holding her other doll that also had the insides ripped out. When we went into our bedroom-Mitchell had spent a great deal of time there. The sheets were shredded and had to be thrown away. He also wet on our bed. I could have hurt him!!!!

Last night, Tina suggested that we watch a movie she had rented "Pay It Forward". It is based on a school assignment given to a student where he is to come up with a way to change the world. I really liked it! I am not going to tell you any more about it, but highly suggest viewing this film. It is diffinately worth the watch.

-Norm

No comments:

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.