Friday, September 22, 2006

What A Busy Week!

This has been an incredibly busy week. Monday evening involved two meetings, Site Council and Parent Forum. At both of these meetings I pushed parking cars at the Monster Truck Nationals. I hope we have enough people each night.
Most of the activity was centered around the local Business Expo which happened yesterday. A design and booth building excerise I take on each year. This year I was/am a little more pressed for time so it was definately last minute. The theme was "building blocks". I spent time painting boxes to look like concrete bricks for our backdrop. I then applied pictures of our client engaged in work. We arrived prior to the expo to set up. It came together as planned. The various types of assembly/packaging products we have done were placed on the "block" boxes. We also added video projection of pictures and people on the various crews we have. We received many compliments. I am glad to be done.
Tonight, Hope has her first Junior High/Middle School dance. We will be chaperons. I have been kidding her all week about embarrasing her. I wouldn't do that to her. I think this evening will be fun. Tina and I will both be guarding the troops. Following this evenings activity I am going to rest, rest, rest.

Weather today, I had to drive the car to work (instead of the scooter) due to heavy winds. It is a very blustery day and near 85 degrees.

-Norm

No comments:

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.