Friday, September 01, 2006

Joshua Fest Is Today!!!


Well, it's finally here! We leave for JF this afternoon and will be seeing some of the greatest Christian alternative bands in existance. I purchased four new sleeping bags because it gets a little chilly up there in the hills. I am really looking forward to seeing Skillet tonight. Tina went and saw them in Paradise some time ago. Dizmas is also a must see this weekend. Also on the list is Hawk Nelson, Falling Up, Pillar and Thousand Foot Krutch.

On another note, this was Open House week. On Wednesday evening we attended Vista. What a great evening. Alot of parents were there and alot of energy was in the air. We were very concerned and even scared about Hope attending this school. She seems happy and is enjoying it. We really enjoyed meeting Hope's teachers. I think she will do well.
On Thursday evening we attended Jackson Heights' Open House. I love this school and the staff. We have invested much time into making it a great place to send our children. Last night was the first time I'd been on campus since school started. Tina and I really like Grace's teacher, but then again they're all good!

It is time to go and get the Fest started. See you Monday when I won't be able to hear as well.

Current weather 99 and clear. It should be nice in Quincy. See you there..............

-Norm

No comments:

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.