Friday, October 05, 2007

The Happiest Place On Earth?







The following day we were to go to Disneyland. I had purchased tickets in advanced and Mitchell had received his shots the day we left so we could kennel him at Disneyland. We were set to go; our motel was in eye shot of the park. I went down to the car to get Mitchell's paperwork; it was nowhere to be found. The girls and I scoured the car and the motel. It looked like a robbery gone horribly awry.

After giving into my emotions for a moment, I decided (Hope said it aloud first, so I am giving her the credit), to call the vet and have them fax his paperwork to the motel. Ah, a moment of lucidity. Paper in hand, we were able to kennel him and enjoy the remainder of the day at Disneyland.

The next day Grace tripped over Mitchell's leash (it's always Mitchell) and sprained her wrist. Painful joints aside, we loaded up to travel to Las Vegas. Everyone knows Vegas is the place for kids and a dog. Just as we were leaving, the air conditioner started making a terrible noise and smell. I would bet Mitchells next dog treat it is a belt. So we had to cross the desert with no air at all. We made it, drove around the strip and eventually headed for Flagstaff. There are many other pretty darn funny stories, but I promised my traveling companions I would not embarass them on this blog (mitchell is so sensitive).
-Tina

No comments:

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.