Friday, October 05, 2007

Grand Canyon











Today we headed out to the Grand Canyon. Before that, we stopped by Bedrock City just outside of the Grand Canyon. When I was little, I visited the Grand Canyon. Do I remember it? No. I remember the cheesiest little joint; Bedrock City. So we stopped by.
When we got out to look at the Grand Canyon we were amazed. I think all of us asked if it was real. It was so stunning it looked like a portrait. This in itself was eventful but add Mitchell in the mix and you've got something. Mitchell's front paws never touched the ground he was pulling so hard on his leash. Both Hope and I have blisters. He never let up. It was difficult to enjoy the wonder all around me when I was practically carrying Mitchell. I envied all the dog owners with their mellow dogs. It was tempting to throw a ball over the edge and see what happens, but the girls said no.

By the way, it is way cold 60s and low 70s with very gusty winds. We were not prepared for that.
-Tina

No comments:

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.