Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007 A Year of Change


Here we are, it's 2007! We started the New Year with the Greers. It was a nice evening of talking and watching the Pirates of the Caribeean I. Yesterday was spent mowing the lawn and cleaning up the back yard. I woke up late and it sure felt good. We went to Tina's parent's in the afternoon, ate, payed games and watched Lady in the Water. That is such a great movie! If you haven't watched it, I highly recommend it!

This year will bring about many changes for our family. Selling our house, a pending move to Knoxville, and a new job(somewhere). It is all so exciting! This month I will begin my job search. I have updated my resume and am getting new Letters of Recommendation. I am confident I will find a great job.

Last night Grace was praying before going to bed. She prayed for each member of our family and added a comment for each person. It was great to listen to her pray. I totally loved it and I'm sure the Father did too! I couldn't help but think her relationship with Jesus is real and she is willing to share her thoughts an concerns with Him. It was great to hear.

Weather today-65 degrees and a little cloudy. Yesterday was beautiful and a great way to begin a new year!

Happy New Year everyone!

-Norm

No comments:

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.