Friday, December 29, 2006

Bathroom Redo Done!

That's right, it's done! New paint, lino, mirror, sink, vanity and towel racks. It looks absolutely beautiful. It really feels good to have it all done. The most difficult part of this project was the sink. The new vanity makes the sink closer to the wall making it very difficult to line up the trap. It took two trips to Home Depot but I got it all together.
Our next and final room is our master bedroom. We will be repainting and installing window treatments.
For Christmas we purchased a wireless router for our dsl. Tonight I got it working correctly. I hooked it all up last night but something was screwy so the computer didn't recognize the wireless connection. It is all good now and we can go anywhere in our home to surf the net. What a great feeling!

Weather today was beautiful. It has been very windy for about a week. Today was about 60 degrees and very little wind.

-Norm

No comments:

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.