Saturday, December 16, 2006

Bathroom Redo

Well I start redoing our master bathroom today. New paint, new sink and new linoleum. It is going to be beautiful. We are replacing the sink due to a rust spot that was in the current one since before we moved in. I am also replacing the ceiling fan in our playroom. The light fixture seems to have a mind of it's own. Turn on the switch and a little while later, out goes the light.
The master bedroom is the last room to paint and update before putting it on the market. It is all so exciting!! In January it is time to start scanning the job market in Knoxville. The will be fun.

Weather today: cold, cold and cold. There has been a pretty good breeze all day which is keeping a chill in the air.

Off to the remodel.

-Norm

No comments:

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.