Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The Nativity Story

This seems to be the time of year when there is more focus placed on the birth of Jesus Christ. Gift giving and celebrations abound. This year a movie has been added to mix of activities available, The Nativity Story. We went a saw it tonight in Anderson. It was well done, although Tina and I agree the angels announcing the birth of Jesus to the shepherds were lacking. When the angels said "Fear Not" I believe the angels were created in such a way that they are to be feared. They are warriors! It was enjoyed by all of us. We went with Bill and Vikki. They have become our movie going buddies.
The rest of the day was pretty challenging. I don't think I stopped moving the entire day. Time was spent at Crown Motors and SRMC, instructing the crews. Our weekly Leadership Team meeting also took up a good portion of my morning. Such is the life of the Supervisor.

Weather today had a high of 67 degrees. It was beautiful but started out at about 31 degrees. I drove the car to work today.

-Norm

No comments:

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.