Saturday, December 02, 2006

Closet Doors and A Job Search


Last night I installed new mirrored closet doors in Hope's room. They are Contractor's Wardrobe and were very easy to install. They really add depth to the room. No more asking "dad do you know where a mirror is?"
I have started monitoring the job market in Tennessee and have contacted an organization similiar to the Opportunity Center. They told me that when we get closer to contact them. I am not worried about finding a job there.
We are also planning to open our own drive-thru coffee business there. Regarding a place to live, we are planning to rent for awhile to get an idea about where to buy.
I have also been looking at church websites on the internet and there seem to be some great ones. We won't really know until we're there.
The girls are getting more excited as we get closer to summer. We are close to putting the house on the market. I just have a few more things to do. We are shooting for sometime in December but are still not sure who we get going to list with. It is all so exciting.

Weather today was 65. I worked at the church collecting leaves and mowing the lawn. Before that Tina went shopping and got her a coffee. She worked for Chef last night and again this evening. Tomorrow I will do some more work on the house.

-Norm

No comments:

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.