Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Current Flix

We have watched a number of movies lately. Some on dvd and a couple at the theater.

Recent views include:

Pirates of the Caribbean, Curse of the Black Pearl and Pirates of the Caribbean, Dead Man's Chest- not only are both of these are on the list due to Tina being a fan of Mr. Depp but I really enjoyed them. We watched Curse on New Year's Eve. I think it interesting how the writers can mold a story around a ride at Disneyland.

Little Miss Sunshine-This was an incredible film, but be prepared for some strong language. It was funny. I think I might have lived parts of this movie! The shooting style reminds me alot of Napolean Dynamite.

Lady In The Water-I am struck by this movie. It takes a community and confession to complete this task. M. Night always puts together a good movie. There is always so much written into them, you almost have to watch them a few times.

Talladega Nights-Funny in parts. I think Will Ferrell is better in skits(i.e. Saturday Night Live)

Night At The Museum-History does come alive. It was great to see Dick Van Dyke and Mickey Roonie on the big screen again. Great movie!

Happy Feet-Good movie, but some of the musical selections chosen are not appropriate for children even though it is marketed as a children's movie.

I am getting the itch to watch The Matrix series. Don't be too suprised if I post something about that in the near future.

Weather today-chance of showers and a Winter Snow Warning. I drove the car today.

No comments:

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.