Friday, January 19, 2007

12 Hour Day!!!


Today I worked a twelve hour day. Most of the day was spent restriping the work areas. I also spent some time getting caught up on paperwork. We are in CARF mode. Commission for the Accredidation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) awards programs a certificate of accredidation. The maxium is a three certificate. We have an excellent program and I am excited to show it off. I will be a tour guide of sorts for one of the surveyors. It should be fun!
Back to today, I had one instructor call in sick so we had to cover his crew. Another instructor called me at about 11:00 Am to let me know her father had passed away and she needed to leave. It was an interesting day. I am thankful to be home. I am battling a cold. It will feel good to take some medicine and go to bed. I get to sleep in tomorrow. I need it.
The house battle also continues. I will be taking the carpet out tomorrow and probably going to replace the foam pad. That should be fun.........

Weather today was excellent 60 degrees and not as cold at night. Suppose to be windy tomorrow.

-Norm

No comments:

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.