Monday, January 15, 2007

Water, Floors, Crawlspaces and Stress

Most of the day today was spent under the house repairing a waterline. The waterline I cut yesterday was the wrong one. It was the coldwater line to the sink in the front bathroom. I thought I was cutting the line to the swamp cooler. That line is attached to the sink line, only it is in the wall. I capped the swamp line up in the ceiling. A place I didn't want to cap it. I will be watching this. To repair the line I cut, I purchased a techtite coupler and a techtite cap for the swamp cooler line. Once I got everything in order, it was not that diificult. It just required a few trips in and out from underneath the house. It feels good the be done that that part.
It looks like we are going to have to take a drive to Sacramento. The laminate flooring in the hallway took the brunt of the abuse. It is swelled at the joints. The flooring is still available through Lumber Liquidators. Add this to the list of things still left to do before we sell the house.

Weather today-very, very, very cold. I am beginning to doubt this whole global warming thing.

-Norm

1 comment:

Jay said...

Saw the plumber, D. White. He said to call him if you need help. He's in the book.

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.