Thursday, January 04, 2007

Paying Bills

I hate paying bills! I mean I really hate paying bills! It seems that money goes away quickly. Sometimes there just isn't enough to go around. It does feel good to them paid and know where your standing. Sometimes it means I do without. Sometimes that can be a shakey place, other times it's a good feelin'. The mortgage is paid, the car payments made. We do have food to eat and the house is warm. I have come to also realize that I don't like money either. I know we need it to get by, but I don't like it.
-
Whew glad to get that out!


Tonight our family took communion. It was a time of scripture reading, prayer, wine and crackers. We all shared what we are thankful for and a wish. It was really special.

Weather today: a mixed bag. Rained alittle. Fog happened. Clear sky. It is cold tonight. The next few days are to be clear and sunny. My plans are to powerwash the deck and stain it while the sun is shining.

-Norm

No comments:

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.