Sunday, November 26, 2006

Youth For Christ Board

It has been apparent to me for awhile now that I need to cut some things back from my schedule. Besides trying to live life, we are also making plans and getting ready to move to Tennessee. A few weeks ago I submitted by letter of resignation to the local Director of YFC. I have been on the Shasta Region YFC board for about four years. With our background in youth ministry and living in Red Bluff, it was a good fit. New work crews and a big move have made it necessary to resign. One less thing to fit into an already tight schedule and that feels good.
This weekend was fun. Tina's Aunt Teri came up from Modesto. We all love her and tried to spend as much time as we could of with her. On Thursday Tina worked for Chef Paul. She really enjoys this and it is great experience. We joined her for dinner. It was excellent! I am so proud of her. She put in alot of hours and we all benefited from her labor. Friday we all went an saw Happy Feet. It was a pretty good flick. Yesterday was spent mowing the lawn at the church and raking leaves there. Hope was in the Holiday Parade last night. She plays clarinet with her Middle School and they marched with the local high school band. They were great!
Today we spent a good portion of the day with the family. Church and lunch. Aunt Teri left today. We just got home from the Greers. We love them too!
Tomorrow I must be to work at 7:00 Am. I am in charge and the CRP for the day. It should be fun. Tennessee is looking better everyday.

Weather today: The HIGH was 47!! Can you believe that? The high was 47!!! It was cold here today boys and girls, C-O-L-D, cold. There's a pretty good chance of showers (maybe even snow) on the valley floor tomorrow. That should be fun
F-U-N, fun. I will be driving the car. Smile.

-Norm

No comments:

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.