Sunday, November 12, 2006

New Sound System




This weekend I helped to install a new sound system at Grace's school. Dave and I installed eight Yorkville speakers and are preparing to install the amp. Besides the speakers,PTA purchased a Colisium 70 volt mixer, six Samson mics, two Johnson monitors, a Berhinger 12 channel mixer, Audio Technics wireless lapel mic, and 6 tri-pod boom stands. We are set! When everything is in place it will be an awesome system. Last year PTA purchased a video projector, movie screen and a dvd player. We will hook all these things together as part of the updating of the multi-purpose room. I can't wait to have it all in.
Hope went to the Revolve Tour at ARCO this weekend. She said she really enjoyed it. Her favorites were Natalie Grant and KJ-52. She likes rap.
Weather today: It's raining right now and has been overcast and cold all day. Yesterday it rained in the morning and then cleared off to a beautiful day. I like this time of year, but Summer is still my favorite.

-Norm

No comments:

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.