Thursday, November 09, 2006

New Air Filter



My K&N Air filter came in at Cycle Gear. I picked it up today. Tomorrow I will install it and then take it for a ride. There are mixed reviews about this air filter. I can't wait to see how it affects my bike. I really like the Cycle Gear store. I have purchased new gloves, oil, and other items from this store.
We have a three day weekend. It is Veteran's Day. I am going to install the new P.A. system in the multi-purpose room at Grace's school. It has been along time coming and all the components are in. I am also going to install Hope's closet doors and work on the doorway transitions at our home. Hope will be attending a girl's conference Friday and Saturday.

Weather today: Chilly and about 65 degrees. It ws a cold ride to work this morning. Rain is coming later on Friday.

No comments:

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.