Thursday, February 23, 2006

Why In-n-Out Burger?

While at the In-n-Out in Las Vegas. Tina and I discussed what makes them at great place to eat.

We came up with the following list:

1.) Fresh Food-visably fresh, not frozen

2.) Excellent Value

3.) Good Customer Services

4.) Clean Restaurant

5.) Straight and To The Point Menu

The items on this list I believe can be said about each I-n-O location. We have visited a number of them and each is the same. Easy to see why they are the favorite of so many people and my favorite as well!

The scripture references on each item are also a plus (french fries wrapper, bottom of the cup).

-Norm

Weather today: 70+ degrees and not a cloud in the sky!

No comments:

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.