Sunday, February 12, 2006

I Can See Tomorrow From My Computer!

It became very apparent to me the other day while blogsurfing how small the world is. The internet seems to have made it even smaller. I was viewing posts that were actually dated with the next day's date on them. It is weird to see what's happening in the life of someone on a day that (in my part of the world) hasn't even happened yet. In case your wondering-it's Sunday. Hope and I are getting ready to play a challenging game of croquet.

Weather here today, sunny and 65+ degrees. Ahhhhhhhh February!

-Norm

1 comment:

John Nelson said...

It sounds like you've got the good life, Norm. My wife and I enjoy life here too, but we have to really relish the few perfect 75 degree days we have in the spring and fall.

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.