Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Mailings, Mailings, Mailings


It has been a packed day. From the moment I walked in the door at work I was constantly moving, including my 15 minute lunch. We currently have a huge mailer that requires labeling and mail prep. It is do out by the end of the week. We have this job as well as a number of other mailers with very tight deadlines. I spent most of the day in production mode. It did feel good to work out on the floor. I don't think I've laughed that much in a while. We had a good but busy time today.

-Norm

Weather today: Winds from the south with gusts of up to 45 mph. Rainy off and on. High of about 52 degrees.

No comments:

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.