Thursday, March 09, 2006

Salsa and Chips!

I know this is my second post today! Leave me alone!

We are chips and salsa people. It is not uncommon for us to enjoy these while watching a movie or enjoying time together as a family. I enjoy trying new things in the kitchen and came up with my own salsa recipe!

I thought I'd post it for all to enjoy!

2 large tomatoes
2 red bell peppers
2 Jalapeno peppers
1 purple bell pepper
1/2 white onion
2 celery stalks
1 medium size carrot
1 tablespoon of pepper (or to taste)
2 tablespoons of salt (or to taste)

Chop all ingredients in a food processor and place in a bowl.
When everything has been chopped and mixed, blend all ingredients together in a blender. Place everything back in the bowl.

Cover and chill for 3-5 hours. It's excellent!!!

-Norm

No comments:

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.