Monday, March 06, 2006

Busy Weekend

This weekend seemed to be a busy one. On Saturday, I took care of the church building. This is my every Saturday ritual. After I got home we went shopping. It is a goal to make our playroom/family room more presentable. We purchased a couple cabinets and a chair. We purchased them unassembled. I now have a couple projects to put together. Sunday at church our pastor is teaching through Matthew. Alot of geneology. He makes it very interesting. Following church we went to Round Table with a group of friends. It was great to talk and just be together. I enjoyed this time alot! These people are real!
Last night I was involved in a worship concert. The group was made up of musicians from a number of local churches. I play drums. It was a great time of playing together, but always involves alot of work. I really just wanted to be home with my family. We have something going on every night this week.

-Norm

Weather today 38 degrees, rainy and snow at about 1,000 feet elevation.

No comments:

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.