Friday, February 23, 2007

Our Last Day

Sadly, it's our last day at Disneyland. We have gone on every ride icluding the Tower of Tower and Screaming Over California . The Tower of Terror is a ride that we could only go on once. If I would havedropped one more time I think I would have lost the soda I had before the ride. We did ride Space Mountian, Pirates of the Carribean and the Haunted Mansion about three times each. Last night we went on both tracks of the Matterhorn. It was great even in the rain! Today, we will ride everything we can. The park is open until Midnight and we will be staying until it closes.

Weather today: 58 degrees and partly cloudy in southern California.

-Norm

No comments:

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.