Tuesday, February 20, 2007

L.A. Here We Are.....


We are here at Disneyland! We left home on Friday evening and headed to Santa Cruz staying at the Ramada. It was nice. On Saturday morning Tina and I headed for the Salvation Army to buy some clothes and shoes. We also took the girls to Marianne's Ice Cream. Tina went there when she was a little girl. We spent a good portion of the day at the Boardwalk. While Grace and I were riding the Tilt-a-Whirl, I threw up. It was so embarrasing. I ended up tossing my shirt in the garbage. We drove to Santa Maria were after a long search we finally found a hotel room. Sunday morning we got up and started our drive to L.A. We are finally here! On Sunday night Tina and I went to a local Wal-Mart. We found a Disney section with stuff half the price that we would pay i the park. We scored two t-shirts, a coffee mug, autograph book, and a few bags for the girls.
Yesterday was our first day at Disneyland. We went on quite a few rides. The Dream Parade was great! The fireworks were incredible! To complete our day we got dinner at In-n-Out right down the street from our hotel. Day was at Disneyland was a dream come true.

No comments:

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.