Wednesday, February 14, 2007

And Away We Go......

Soon we will be heading off to Disneyland! We will be spending five wonderful days at Disneyland Resort. We will also be going to the Boardwalk in Santa Cruz. A week full of rides, motel rooms, and time together as a family.
Well, the house is on the mend. We are going to have to replace some sheetrock in the back bathroom and the laminate flooring in the hall. Fortunately, our insurance will cover these expenses. Last Friday night I spent quite abit of time in the attic pulling out all the old insulation. Saturday we drove to Sacramento to purchase the new flooring. Sunday was a day of rest. Tina and I went to the movies and Long John Silver's for dinner. I had Monday off so after I took the girls to school I dropped the car off a Bob's Tire. They are doing some front end work and replacing some sensors. While they had it apart they discovered the seals were leaking. They also needed to replace a part. The part alone is $500.00 and it needed to be ordered. They will be doing this work tomorrow.
The reminder of Monday was spent painting and trying to rewire a light and wall switch. Still working on the switch. This has got to be one of the most frustrating things I have done in awhile. I really don't like electrical work.
Alot has been going on and we have been very busy. I will be the Case Responsible Person (CRP) at work tomorrow. Everyone else will be at trainings. I need to be there early so I must go to bed.

Weather today was a mixed bag. Cold this morning, cloudy later in the day with sprinkles. Warmed up to a balmy 55 degrees. It was pleasant this evening.

-Norm

No comments:

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.