Tuesday, August 29, 2006

We've Got Jokes Today.....

One of my clients came in today with a sheet full of jokes for me. I thought I'd post them here for everyone to enjoy!

Q) Why did the skeleton go to the movies by himself?
A) He had no body to go with him.

Q) What does a bee sit on?
A) His bee-hind.

Q) Where do cows go to have fun?
A) To the moo-vies.

Q) Why don't lobsters share?
A) Because they are shellfish.

Q) Why was the policeman in bed?
A) Because he was an undercover cop.

Q) Which runs faster, hot or cold?
A) Hot. Everyone can catch a cold.

Q) What does Christmas have to do with a cat in a desert?
A) They both have sandy claws.

Q) What do you call a pony with a cough?
A) A little hoarse.

Current weather: 98 degrees and a little breezy. What a great day. Last night was a parent forum at Hope's Middle School. A good number of parents all wanting to make the school better. Looks like it's going to be a great year!

Only 3 more days until JoshFest 06. Tomorrow August 30 is Hope's 12th birthday!! I'm a proud daddy of the two best girls in the world.

-Norm

1 comment:

Disneyland said...

Sorry, but thoughs aren't very good jokes.

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.