Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Tennessee and Virginia

We are going on a fact finding mission. Next week we will all be going to check out Tennessee and Virginia. The plan is to fly into Memphis and meet up with a real estate agent and view the Memphis area. Later in the week we will drive up to Nashville and then on to Virginia. We have been researching these areas and think they are places we might like to live. Tina and I have been discussing places we might like to move to. I have lived in our town because my parents raised us there. I would like to live somewhere because we want to live there. These areas interest us. One thing is for sure the real estate prices are lower.

More to follow.....


Current weather: 93 degrees and a little hazy. The fire on the mountain is still burning, but it is not as hot in the valley. I actually needed to wear a sweatshirt on my ride to work this morning.

-Norm

No comments:

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.