Sunday, April 01, 2007

It's Listed

Well, we are finally in position to list our house. We chose Cynthia Allen from Culp Diversified Properties. We listed it on Friday. Tina and I have been scoping out homes in Knoxville. We found one that is over 2,000 sq. ft. and almost half the price of what we are asking. It looks beautiful in the pictures. We will be able to pay off debt and our home here. I have found a few jobs that look similiar to what I am doing now. I am getting the resume packet together. It is all so exciting.
On Thursday on my way home I was stung by a bee. I was riding the scooter and had gloves on. The bee went under the strap on my glove and stung me on my right hand. It swole up and I had to go to the doctor. They gave me antibiotics. Today it is finally looking better but it is still itchy. I think I am allergic to bee stings. Definately something I am going to watch out for.
This week we are going to Yosemite. I haven't been there since I was a kid. We will be staying just outside the park. Everybody here is on Easter vacation. I am taking Wednesday, Thursday and Friday off. It should be alot of fun! This is our last California attraction we have been wanting to do.
Jimmie Johnson won Martinsville today!!! He rocks!

Current weather-75+ degrees and beautiful. We need rain and that may happen this week.

-Norm

No comments:

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.