Friday, June 30, 2006

Honda Reflex

Well, I continue to ride the Flex to work. It is great! I really like the 70 mpg. I recently installed headphone speakers in my helmet so I can have tunes or listen to the radio. Next week I will take my motorcycle drivers test. I have a goal to ride Hwy. 36 to Fortuna. In a car this road is abit of a bear but I really think it would be a great ride on a bike. There are small little towns along the way: Platina, Mad River, Wildwood and Bridgeville just to name a few. It's about a 3 1/2 hour ride to the coast. We could grab some seafood or burgers and ride back home. That sounds like a great day!


Current weather: 100 degrees and a slight breeze.

1 comment:

Brian said...

Hi Norm,

Just wanted to thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a thoughtful comment. Rock on!

-Brian

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.