Saturday, August 09, 2008

Disc Golf At Morningside

Today Buck and I played a round of disc golf at Morningside Park in Knoxville. It was my second time to play there, or play a whole round for that matter. Buck hadn't played before. The weather was absolutely great 85 degrees and low humidity. We didn't keep score but were on the average 1-2 over par on most holes. I have posted an arial picture of the course to the left.
We had been waiting for an opportunity to go play since they arrived on Tuesday. With work, shopping and transportation challenges we did not get to go until today. It was great just being out there with Buck doing something we'd never done before.


Following our round we went over to Plutos. If you are in Knoxville and like disc golf, it's a must do. They have so many discs by the all the major manufacturers as well as shirts, hats, and the baskets too. I am amazed at how many types of discs there are. Different types, weights and plastics. Discs range in price from $8.00 to $20.00. I definately saw a few I would like to get, who knows maybe even a disc bag............ -Norm


No comments:

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.