Monday, April 21, 2008

Rossini Festival

Two festivals in two weekends. This time it was an Italian opera festival. I guess it's an annual thing. Tosca was playing at the Tennessee theater and another opera was playing at the Bijou theater. On saturday the city closed of Gay St. downtown and had an Italian street fair replete with opera singers, Italian food and crafts (no country music this time).

It was great and packed with people. We all went to see Tosca; it was great, man what a pretty theater. I am really suprised the girls love opera but they begged to see it (I think partly due to fact they can dress up). -Tina

No comments:

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.