Monday, February 18, 2008

Heart Support Tour









What do you do when you have a free night in Knoxville TN? You go to someplace by Lexington KY to a concert. We heard about a christian organization called heartsupport.com that was doing a concert tour with The Beautiful Republic,Spoken, Falling Up(yea) and Family Force 5 (double yea). Lexington is only a couple of hours from us so we headed north, checked out Lexington and went to the concert.

It was first come first serve on the standing (yes, standing only) concert so we got there as soon as the doors opened. I, Hope, Grace and Norm were to determined to stand as close to the stage as we could. By the time Beautiful Republic was done, so was Grace-too many Kentucky boys trying to mosh. By the time Spoken was done, so was I. I am too old to enjoy my hair being pulled, my feet being stomped on and being a part of a mosh. The bands were great, I love Falling Up and Family Force 5 was as always fantastic. I enjoyed the rest of the concert with all the other forty-somethings-singing-along-looking-dorky-cause-we-know-all-the-words people.

We had a great time, my ears are still ringing. -Tina
And a video short by Grace (Family Force Five)

No comments:

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.