Saturday, November 10, 2007

We Went To The Knoxville Zoo




This morning Tina and I went to a number of yard sales. While we were in the car an announcement came on the radio about a free admission day at the Knoxville Zoo. We have been wanting to go to the zoo since we got here. We went today. It is a great zoo!



The have red pandas. I have included a picture of one to the right. Our whole family had a great time today. Add this to the list of places to take people when they come to visit!! Be sure to click on the title above to see the Knoxville Zoo website. They have more posted there than I could possibly include here.


Following our trip to the Zoo we went to Chick-Fil-A. I never did get to installing the garbage disposal and donating stuff to the thrift store. That will probably happen tomorrow. We'll see......................
-Norm

No comments:

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.