Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Joshua Fest 2007


We are on the verge of being out of our house. Escrow is supposed to close this week and then we will move in with friends for a short time. I will be heading to Tennessee the week of Labor Day.
Speaking of Labor Day weekend, we won tickets to Joshua Fest! We had talked about going but with the move to Knoxville, hadn't been planning on it. As I was driving I heard an announcement on Effect Radio about a contest. I signed up online last week. We received an email on Monday that we had won two free tickets and a camping spot. We are going up on Friday. My last day of work in on August 31 and then it is off to JFest. What a way to end it!!!!
We still have a few things to take out of the house. We are down to the "essentials". Pretty much food, clothes and tolietries. Oh yea and the t.v.'s because they are important. It is kinda weird to walk in and see the place empty.

Weather today-100 degrees and humid.

1 comment:

Stephen O. said...

Norm and Tina are "Great People" with a great family. It is worth noting that I am the Auctioneer.

I work with many families, Norm and Tina are one of the very few who uphold my faith and determination above and beyond most others.

I reminisce about the challenges surrounding the sale, most Realtors said it couldn't be done. Tina noted that one of her "friends" said she wouldn't be going anywhere. Norm and Tina did Very Well.

After the Sale...
The buyers took a perfectly wonderful home and put about 15k into it just so it could be like most of the other homes on the block....

There is another story brewing :)

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.