Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Where are you Crazy Bill?!


Grace and I spent this last weekend in Atlanta, GA. which is about 3 hours from us. We drove down and spent the day at Six Flags over Georgia and had a blast. I hadn't been to Atlanta since the early 90's and remembered visiting a old fast food joint called the Varsity. We found our way over to the 800 seat,eighty-year old fast food joint and ordered the greasiest hot dogs and onion rings ever made. All I could think of is 'where is Bill Greer when you need him'. He would be in hot dog heaven.


The next day we went to the IKEA store I had been dying to visit. It was so big we got lost and wandered around trying to find which level we had parked and where was the exit. It was about the size of the mall in Redding. Oh, if I had money and moving van. Next, we went to the Coke cola factory. After watching the bottling demo and a few soda-driven movies, we where able to sample about 70 different coke products from around the world. Very interesting flavors. Of course, we found ourselves once again, close to the Varsity, so went back. On the upper parking deck there was about 100 ninja motorcycles; very cool. It was a great little trip and Atlantica (that what Grace called it) was great.


-Tina

No comments:

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.