Sunday, December 30, 2007

A Holler Joller Christmas




With much anticipation we awaited the arrival of our true Christmas gift, the Hollers. It took eleven hours but they finally arrived. The problem with showing people around is that I am still trying to find my own way around. It was so great to see everyone the girls have all grown (finally).




We went to Gatlinburg and Seiverville and went shopping. We had a great time with them. They were here for about four and half days, not long enough. RaChael kept commenting that it was too quiet and people were shockingly polite. We had opened our gifts on Christmas Eve and then shared Christmas with the Hollers. It was great cooking with my sister again. We had an Italian meal. On the last day we took them downtown town to the Sun Sphere and Chocolate Factory. With much pleading and begging for a longer stay on the girl's part, we said our goodbyes.
-Tina

No comments:

The blog of Norm (and family). loving God, loving my family, loving people, living my life so that God smiles. making a great cup of coffee. enjoying time with my family. being the Church.